in the land of your ancestors
ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSE
TRIPS AROUND ITALY
4 weeks in Italy
OFFER VALID IN 2024/25 FOR CITIZENS OF:
THE OFFER INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in double or triple room in flats with 5/6 people, provided with kitchen, telephone, WI-FI and bathroom.
- Intensive course of Italian language, 70 hours, in classroom of MÁX. 14-16 students (including itinerant lessons in medieval villages, farms etc…).
- 20 hours of Italian culture classes (lessons about film, music, history, traditions and customs and food).
- 2 days excursion to Venice, Padua, Vicenza, Garda Lake, Verona (included overnight stay at a 3/4 stars Hotel and breakfast).
- One day excursion to Florence.
- One day excrusion to Rome and Vatican City.
- 4 half day escursions to: Gubbio, Macerata, Loreto, Porto Recanati e Grotte di Frasassi (entrance 12€).
- 2 itinerant lessons: Pioraco (museo della carta), Gagliole (museo di storia naturale).
- Complementary activities: itinerant lessons, welcome happy hour, movies, End-of-course lunch and certificate.
- TRANSFER from and to the station of Castelraimondo-Camerino.
- Internet (chance to use Wi-Fi connections and the school’s computers).
EXTRA EXCURSIONS AROUND ITALY WILL BE POSSIBLE!
THE OFFER DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Enrollment fee and didactic material (28 €).
- Meals (possibility to cook in the flat and eat in affiliated restaurants and pizzerias, order take away food and canteen service upon request).
- Admissions to: museums, concerts, Frasassi caves, discos, restaurants and shows.
- Part of the heating bill during cold months.
- Use of the washing machine and dryer owned by the Campus.
- Transfers from and to airports and train stations (except for the transfers included and listed under “The price includes”). Transfers from “Leonardo da Vinci” International Airport in Fiumicino, Rome, costs 35€ for arrivals (on sundays, before the start of the 4-week course) and leaves at about 6 p.m. For departures, the transfer costs € 35 (on saturdays afer the 4-week course finishes) and is organized for a minimum of 20 people.
- Everything that is not mentioned in “the offer includes”.
JANUARY – 08/01 – 02/02
FEBRUARY – 05/02 – 01/03
MARCH 04/03 – 29/03
APRIL 01/04 – 26/04
MAY 06/05 – 31/05
JUNE 03/06 – 28/06
JULY 01/07 – 26/07
AUGUST 05/08 – 30/08
SEPTEMBER 02/09 – 27/09
OCTOBER 30/09 – 25/10
NOVEMBER 04/11 – 29/11
DECEMBER 02/12 – 22/12