THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in double or triple room in flats with 5/6 people, provided with kitchen, telephone, WI-FI and bathroom.
- Intensive course of Italian language, 70 hours, in classroom of MÁX. 14-16 students (including itinerant lessons in medieval villages, farms etc…).
- 20 hours of Italian culture classes (lessons about film, music, history, traditions and customs and food).
- One day excursion to Florence.
- One day excrusion to Rome and Vatican City.
- One day excursion to Bologna and Maranello (Ferrari Museum).
- 4 half day escursions to: Gubbio, Macerata, Loreto, Porto Recanati e Grotte di Frasassi (entrance 12€).
- 2 itinerant lessons: Pioraco (museo della carta), Gagliole (museo di storia naturale).
- Complementary activities: itinerant lessons, welcome happy hour, movies, End-of-course lunch and certificate.
- TRANSFER from and to the station of Castelraimondo-Camerino.
- Internet (chance to use Wi-Fi connections and the school’s computers).
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Enrollment fee and didactic material (28 €).
- Meals (possibility to cook in the flat and eat in affiliated restaurants and pizzerias, order take away food and canteen service upon request).
- Admissions to: museums, concerts, Frasassi caves, discos, restaurants and shows.
- Part of the heating bill during cold months.
- Use of the washing machine and dryer owned by the Campus.
- Accommodation and personal expenses on Grand Tours ( such as Ferries to St. Mark’s Square in Venice, to Sorrento-Capri and Capri-Naples, the Funicular in Capri), city stay taxes and expenses for organization and tour leaders. For complete info look up our travel agency website www.500viaggi.it.
- Transfers from and to airports and train stations (except for the transfers included and listed under “The price includes”). Transfers from “Leonardo da Vinci” International Airport in Fiumicino, Rome, costs 35€ for arrivals (on sundays, before the start of the 4-week course) and leaves at about 6 p.m. For departures, the transfer costs € 35 (on saturdays afer the 4-week course finishes) and is organized for a minimum of 20 people.
- Everything that is not mentioned in “the price includes”.
SPECIAL PRICE 2024
Accommodation extra-fees (for the 4-week course):
- Double/triple room in a 5/6 people apartment (included in the course fee)
- Double room in two bedroom apartment (4 people) + 3€ per person/per night
- Single room in three bedroom apartment (5 people) +9€ per person/per night
- One bedroom apartment for 2 people + 14€ per person/per night
- One bedroom apartment for 1 person + 20€ per night
- Two bedroom apartment for 3 people (one double room and one single room) + 7€ per person/per night *
* Only for students travelling together
- Cooking lessons 25€ per person (minimum 8-people group);
- Private individual lessons 1 hr 25€, 5 hrs 100€ or 10 hrs 200€
- Private lesson for two people 1 hr 16€ per person, 5 hrs 80€ per person or 10 hrs 150€ per person
For Private lessons on specific topics please contact the school to agree on the price.
In order to transfer the payment, the following options are available to you: (See also our online registration)
- For Domestic and Euro Payments by bank transfer:
Via San Carlo (Modena)
Campus Magnolie SRLS
62022 Castelraimondo (MC) – Italia
For Domestic and Euro Payment by credit card (MasterCard, VISA or American Express).
- For non-Euro and International Payments pay with TransferMate: easy card and wire payments for all international students with no international sender/receiver fees and great exchange rates. For payments via TransferMate please register our payment portal https://campusmagnolie.transfermateeducation.com . Choose Wire Transfer or Credit Card and you will receive payment instructions (invoice number required).
Further information on paying via TransferMate…