The application form must be sent in at least 60 days before the beginning of the course.
The boxes with (*) are mandatory.
Consigliamo di leggere prima la garanzia per il coronavirus e le condizioni generali disponibili alla sinistra del form di iscrizione.
I dati personali saranno trattati esclusivamente dalla nostra segreteria sulla base di molteplici ordinamenti legislativi, inclusi gli artt. 13 e 14 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679.
- We know that things can change quickly so no deposit is requested before 30 days of the course start.
- There’s an installment payment available. We can arrange a personalized payment plan for you If you prefer to not pay the whole amount at once.
- In case of additional Coronavirus restrictions your course can be postponed to maximum 1 year after the original set date. We just ask you to inform us if you intend to postpone your course and we will take care of the rest.
- Alternatively we can organize an online course for you. It’s the best option if you are not allowed to travel.
- If the course you booked will be affected by more Coronavirus restrictions and you won’t have the option to postpone it or to follow online lessons, we can re-organize it or give you a complete refund (Bank fees excluded).
- Enrollment request must arrive at least 30 days before the course start.
- Enrollment will be considered confirmed and accommodation booked only after receiving a copy of your plane tickets
- Accommodation cost is included in the course fee.
- The cost of the enrollment fee and teaching materials is € 28.
- There will be no refund under any circumstances for students who want to terminate the course in advance after arrival.
- Minors must provide their parents’ authorization.
- There is a 3% commission on credit card payment.
- Balance payment must be provided on the first day of the course at the Campus reception.
- Any banking charges must be paid directly to the school together with the balance.
INSURANCE AND VISA:
- Students are responsible for any damage caused by them to the property of the Campus.
- Participants are not insured against illness, accidents and theft.
- Students must check with the relevant local authorities to find out if they are insured during their stay abroad.
- Citizens of other countries must contact the nearest Italian Embassy or Consulate to obtain the relevant visas.